Monday, November 19, 2012

Calendar Final





What began as 8 images for the seasons has turned into an academic calendar. The process has been taxing but it is well worth it. All of the modular and off image designs narrowed down to one was a difficult task but was able to help me grow as a designer to be able to edit and make corrections from those edits. My final calendar I am pleased with although I wish I could have more time to edit it. I guess you are never happy with your own design. I designed my calendar with all of the white space relating to other parts of the calendar and it is designed off grid. The numbers fit within the columns of text and the colors were taken out of the images. I am pleased with the calendar logo and years and how they are incorporated into the design. It is playful like the pictures yet graphic, just like the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment