Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week 12





This week we further developed our calendars and how we might envision the end result. We narrowed our calendars down to our favorite one. I like the "bubble" number concept that I have for the calendars because I feel that it matches the graphic look of my images. I am having a difficult time concepting how I will add my calendar logo and the years to my calendar by making it connect to my calendar design. I have a lot of variations of this calendar as I sought to make it as visually stable as possible. 




I thought that I would like my design better in black because there is a lot of black in my images. After designing, I actually prefer the white background. It feels so much more clean. 
The final calendar is on it's way, as well as the manual. The attempted die cutting will begin over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment